Thursday 10 July 2008

Working with Scribefire




I have been experimenting ScribeFire which is a add on to Firefox 3 which I think I have just got working!
I have been finding out how to manipualate images ie transfering from blogger to ScribeFire and have found that you can just transfer the uploaded image from blogger to ScribeFire. In the end you have a split screen and can work between the two rather than follow logical instructions which do not seem to work straight away!
The screen in ScribeFire is clear and you can make it larger though it gets a bit cramped in split screen mode
The font is a bit fidley to work with.
I like the fact that you have a live preview icon that shows what a page will look like.
On the whole I think I will try and stick with it despite some initial misgivings!
The place where you can tag is only for Technorati Tags and seems not have a space for any other!




No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide