Thursday 10 July 2008

Twombly Experiment


My thanks to The Cycling artist for pointing me in the direction of this experiment.
Tina Mammoser has been looking at Twombly.
This artist does painting in a rather drawing kind of way and I must admit I have not really looked at him before.
Tina has been wondering what draing impliment to use for the lines on Acrylic well I found that biro was good I used a black one ..
I have always used Titanium paint and love the way you can use it as a base on old paintings that you have done and it tends to leave ghosts of paintings showing through! (new ideas) I was going to try and use another phot to show progree when I have added more lines. but the battery of my camera ran out and need recharging
another though this process reminds me in a way of engraving!

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide