Monday 20 August 2007

THE PLAN

At the moment I am very much feeling my way with the blog writing things that may interest a wider audience or may not.
What I propose is a continuation of Constable research and maybe a look at some dutch painting along the way, There is a strong connection, I feel between Suffolk skies and Dutch skies both are sources of light and important focal points in paintings of Constables time and before.
I will continue to post images that I create because they are important to me .
I want to continue to expand my personal knowledge of other Artists and themes in art.
Of course as with any plan there will be changes
Further research of summer project for uni (2nd year) Westminster to Tower Bridge.
Further objectives :
Monet paintings(his London ones)
John Virtue
Kurt Jackson
(The colour will change once a link has been established at present no link here for artists named)

Interview planned for blog.
Review of exhibition at Pallant House gallery, Chichester

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide