
Todays offering is part of a coastal theme that is one of my obseesions I manged to produce it on a 6ft by 4ft canvas. This picture was part of that but not the finale version.
If anyone out there knows(changing the subject) how can I show a link to another site? Say if I wanted to point people to the National Gallery in London so tje could click straight Hope its not too complicated!!! Thanks in anticiipation!
Chris
Friday, 10 August 2007
Down to the sea
Posted by
Chris Bellinger
at
19:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi - you just got to the site, click on the address so that it's highlighted and either go to Edit and Copy or hold down control and press the C key.
Now just paste it (control C) where you want it to appear in your text and it's done :)
Post a Comment