Wednesday 28 October 2009

Portsmouth DLR

I worked at Portsmouth DLR  (Land Registry) From 1989 to 2005.

This was before I started my University studies,first the Access  Course in Art and Design 2005-2006 the B.A (Hons) Fine Art 2006-2009, Graduating this year.
It was with some sadness that last week I heard that the Portsmouth Office of the Land Registry is to close with the loss of about 299 jobs, I still have friends who work there and so feel sad for them. I also would like to say how sorry I am to all the x colleagues    who are still comming to terms with the news.
The office is due to close in 2011 along with other offices in the south- east like Tunbridege Wells for instance. all these place have a history and expertise yes and community.
So I would just like to take this oppurtunity to wish my ex colleagues well for the future.
Chris


Posted via email from artythings's posterous

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide