Thursday 31 July 2008

Life and The Universe!

I thought I would start the day by allowing things to happen or at least become more aware of what the universe was trying to say. this after reading a interesting blog Art for Life
walking across the bridge and down the other side over the railway crossing at Havant I suddenly saw a grey squirrel darting up the bridge, never seen that before , there.
Anyway whether it was because I was there and it was trying to get away it suddenly veered off and leaped into the trees! I do not know how it managed to get on the branches but it suddenly struck me that it was a leap of faith and there are somethings you just do without thinking.
Perhaps what I am trying to say is That If we all took leaps of faith we might accomplish more with our lives. It is all about being aware.
There are many symbolic ideas about this happening, but I think it means Be true to yourself
Not a original thing to end on but I think it was a book by Susan Jefferies with the title that said
"Forget the fear and do it anwway!"

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide