Thursday 13 September 2007

The image Hunter


Thinking, as I do a lot of when out sketching and gathering visual information it is rather like going on a hunting exhibition (not that i have or will do).You hunt around for the right view, sometimes its overwhelming you take photos in case you need them but I find that my mental imagery is very strong and at times its almost like a gallery so you have to get away from the scene and let things die down a little and the the fun begins in what comes out, sometimes it is a ongoing process as at present with this London project. I have got to thank once again Katherine of making a mark for this line of thought that was going round my head at 3.30 this morning......!!!
The above photo is part collage but I am not totally convinced by it , it is still about the Thames and was done before Mondays visit a example of how my mind is working away..

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide