Saturday 4 August 2007

About Art mainly





The Above Pictures were done by me and are made by useing watersoluable crayons with a edding pen,This tends to be be my style when I travel and it is part of my intention here to show some more of my sketchbooks and discuss arty things.
I am a mature student studying fine art at Portsmouth University and approaching my second year there Part of the current project I am thinking about is of Westminster Tower Bridge, this will involve painting collage and maybe in the end a installation. I Put in the ST MICHAEL'S MOUNT as a interesting picture as i am doing a whole series of these cards athe moment.
I would like some feedback from anyone who is passing. as that is always interesting.

With the London project I intend to look at Monet and the series he painted of Houses of Parliament. I want to include Kurt Jackson as a good modern example.
I have also included a scene from one of my sketckbooks of a Swiss church
I Hope this will be of interest and I will be showing more of these sketches and paintings too

No comments:

www.artythings.blogspot.commapstats Button Guide